Be in control of your superannuation; create a self managed super fund.
Self-managed super funds provide the ability to have greater control over your retirement.
Ultimately a SMSF can help you to boost your super through smart strategies, providing the retirement that is right for you. The choice to establish your own SMSF can be tough, but with sound advice from MG Partners you will feel safe in knowing you have made the right decision for your personal circumstances.
What are the benefits of SMSFs?
- Greater control over your superannuation assets, as you make the key decisions
- Investment flexibility and choice to invest directly into property, direct shares, term deposits and more
- Can be very cost effective, especially for higher account balances
- Tax advantages, as there are potential tax savings especially in relation to managing capital gains tax
- Pooling your super with family or other members of the fund
- The ability to borrow to buy an investment property within your super fund
- Life insurance held within your SMSF can be more tax effective than in your own name
Flexibility of choice with investment strategies
With MG Partners you have the choice to manage your own investments or utilise the knowledge of our friendly advisers. Enjoy freedom to focus on what’s really important to you and create the investment strategy you want.
Common types of investments in SMSFs include:
- Shares, ETFs and other listed securities
- Separately managed accounts
- Managed funds
- Term deposits
- Direct property – including business, residential, commercial and retail
- Other assets such as derivatives and collectibles
We offer the following when it comes to SMSFs:
- Establishment of SMSF
- Preparation of financial statements & tax return
- Audit of SMSF financial statements by in house ASIC registered auditors
- Compliance maintenance to avoid penalties from the ATO
- Tax planning advice
- Superannuation and retirement advice